By Native Bear
This product is currently sold out.
Featuring January 2018-January 2019, and extra blank note pages in the back.
This sturdy spiral bound notebook features both full month spreads, a week at a glance, monthly and weekly todo lists, and plenty of blank pages for notes and sketches. The size is perfect to carry around with you, but large enough for the most detailed note taker. Each planner comes with one oversized brass book clip for easy place finding.
The cover art is printed in gold on black (same metallic ink as the Magic notebook) and is ready to help keep you focused on all your dreams and projects for the next 12 months!
- 7" x 9", January 2018 - January 2019 planner
- Screen printed cover in permanent gold ink on black 60 pt chipboard
- includes 1 oversized, antique brass book clips to use as place finders (each measure 3.5")
- Spiral bound with bronze wire
- printed in black on ivory paper
- includes year, month, and week at a glance spreads
- to do list pages for each month and week
- blank pages for notes and flexibility
- a folded pocket to keep important papers and secret treasures
- designed by Leela and produced in the US