Herb - Eleuthero
This variant is currently sold out
Organic or Wildcrafted - sold by the oz.
- brain boosting
- heart, circulation, nerves and lungs
- chronic lung issues
- reduces intensity and frequency of hot flashes
- stops menstrual flooding
- lowers blood pressure
- mild herb, must be used in large doses
- leaves stronger than roots
- tonic for makle reproductive system
- helps increase endurance and stamina for building and enhancing our resistance to stressors, whether they are emotional, physical, or psychological
- eliminate menopausal headaches
- enhance libedo
- reduce mild hypoglycemia, prevent diabetes
- use for several weeks to several months
- * Not an herbal “upper” it rebuilds energy and stamina from the inside out by nourishing, tonifying, and regulating almost all bodily systems.
- * Eleuthero’s effects are doubled when taken with 200 IU vitamin E or a spoonful of fresh wheat germ oil.
- The effects of Eleuthero are neutralized when taken within 3 hours of vitamin C supplements.
Tincture fresh or dried root 5-10 drops, 1-3x/day
Infusion 4-8 oz a day.
**Contraindicated by fever, jittery feelings, sleep difficulties. Do not use if you are taking insulin, stimulants, or blood pressure medications.
Rosemary Gladstar - Herbal Recipes for Vibrant Health
Susan Weed - New Menopausal Years (alternative approaches for women 30-90)
Matthew Wood - The Book of Herbal Wisdom
Jim McDonald - http://www.herbcraft.org/
David Winston - https://www.herbalstudies.net/