Starchild Akashic Tarot
This product is currently sold out.
*NOTE: Everyday Magic has the version without borders in stock, guidebook is separate but included*
Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspired by sacred symbolism, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore.
This smaller Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards – including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups).
- 4.75″ x 2.75″ inch cards with borderless graphics (traditional tarot size)
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details.
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish.
- Antique-style gold matte gilding.
- A larger version of the Starchild Tarot Guidebook that comes outside of the box. This is a comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included.